- December 1 – 17, 2017
- John Barton Payne Building
- GumDrop Square takes place inside the John Barton Payne Building, 2 Courthouse Square, Warrenton, VA 20186
Experience with us the splendor and the tradition of Christmas in Old Town Warrenton. The crown jewel of Christmas is the award winning GumDrop Square and Santa’s Secret Shop where Santa will be on hand for those lists, complimentary photos (one per family) and where all gifts are $2 and will be gift wrapped. Stroll down Main Street on Friday night December 9th and 16th enjoying carolers, orchestras, choirs, merchant open houses, a live nativity, food trolleys with hot cocoa and warm snacks. Come and experience Christmas in true Old Town fashion.
Festivities begin Friday, December 2nd at 6pm with the Christmas Parade, the arrival of Santa, the lighting of the Old Town Christmas tree and the opening of GumDrop Square, a Top 20 event in the Southeast.
GumDrop Square and Santa’s Secret Shop are open
- Fridays, December 2 (following the parade to 9pm) and December 9 & 16 from 6pm until 9pm
- Saturdays, December 3, 10 and 18 from 10am until 2pm
- Sundays, December 4, 11 and 18 from 1pm until 3pm
- First Three Weekends in December – starting December 1, 2017